The protection of your personal data we may collect from you and privacy is of great importance to us and we process these with the utmost care.
Asbl La Jeune Peinture Belge – De Jonge Belgische Schilderkunst vzw
Ravensteinstraat, 23, Rue Ravenstein
In this policy, « we », « us » and « our » means the organizers of the BelgianArtPrize- Asbl La Jeune Peinture Belge – De Jonge Belgische Schilderkunst vzw; « you » or « your » means the individual to whom the information relates.
Information we collect from you
- Your name, your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number.
- Your payment details / financial data i.e. your bank name, account number.
- When browsing our site, your IP address, your browser type and language.
- Information about you that you give us in person at our events and exhibitions, by filling in the subscribe form on our website, by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- Information in relation to your visit of the exhibition of artist’ s studios or use of our services.
Using the information we collect from you
- Providing you with information about our services, artists, events, exhibits
- For security and to check your identity.
- Communicate with you.
Sharing your information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or afliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
Keeping your information
- We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
- If you request your personal information be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable time frame
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
- Your continued use of this site after any changes to this policy will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
- As our user, you have the right to be informed about how your data is collected and used. You are entitled to know what data we collect about you, and how it is processed. You are entitled to correct and update any personal information about you, and to request this information be deleted. You may amend or remove your account information at any time.
- You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information.